We would like to draw your attention to our conference call on
Friday, February 11 at 10.00 AM to which you are kindly invited.
(In case you won’t be able to attend: The call will be recorded and you can find the link on our homepage under News.)
The purpose of this call is to inform you on the development of our funds in 2021 and since the beginning of the year as well as to give you an outlook for the current year.
The following people will present:
- Prof. J. Carlos Jarillo, Founding Partner
- Marcos Hernandez, CIO/Partner
- Urs Marti, Partner
- Alex Rauchenstein, CEO/Partner
Information on registration: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Value Investing, Commodities, ESG – China, Oil, Nuclear Energy & General Patton (Interview – Urs Marti, SIA Funds AG)
- China, Geopolitics, Commodities, Value Investing and South Tyrol (Interview – Urs Marti, SIA Funds AG)
- Value versus Growth, Commodities, India, Youth and Inner Peace (Interview – Alex Rauchenstein, SIA Funds AG)
- Commodities, Value Investing, Family Offices and Hugo Stinnes (Interview – Urs Marti, SIA Funds)